DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A “SENIOR SOLUTIONS” TEAM MEMBER?
After many years of experience, we have discovered some common denominators among those people who are suburb caregivers. Take this little test below and see if you fit the profile. If it sounds like you, we would love to talk with you.
1. Are you teachable? Can you take criticism seriously, but not personally? We all can make mistakes but can you own up to mistakes and learn from them? Do you have a hunger to learn more to do more for our seniors?
2. Do you have a sense of humor? Can you laugh at yourself and with others? Can you combine levity with professionalism?
3. Are you professional? Can you separate the personal from the professional? Can you remain calm and confident in pressure situations? Do you have appropriate self-control?
4. Are you optimistic? Can you see the positive in situations? Do you have the ability to resist negativity, from yourself or others? Do you possess an affirming and encouraging nature?
5. Do you possess an appropriate work ethic? Are you consistently on time and ready to contribute? Do you commit to doing what it takes to complete the job thoroughly and successfully?
6. Are you a team player? Can you be at ease with other team members? Do you have the belief that an individual can accomplish more together than alone?
7. Are you value-oriented? Do you demonstrate clear values that guide your decisions and actions? Can you show those values in word and action?
How Can We Help You?
FREE IN HOME SAFETY EVALUATION!
Give us a call today on
We would love to get to know you.
“This is such an amazing company to work for! Loving, compassionate, family run business! 2 years with them and not going anywhere! Thank You Senior Solutions for showing me what great elderly care is all about!”